IGNORED

The Official Yeovil Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

I wouldn't say so. Sorry to be 'that guy' but a pivotal moment by definition is generally a turning point, we were already top and winning so I bloody well hope it's not a pivotal moment to send us the other way!!

:laugh: furr emuff, i was thinking in terms of taking us to 15 clear of 3rd place, And whether that now is insurmountable.

Just looked at ticketing on city's website and saw gillingham game. Could have sworn we've already played them twice in the league.

Any idea when tickets for Walsall at home will go on sale?

Talking of Walsall at home - assuming we win the division, is the trophy presented at the game where the title is secured, or the last day of the season regardless?

• Like 1

:laugh: furr emuff, i was thinking in terms of taking us to 15 clear of 3rd place, And whether that now is insurmountable.

I am as negative as they come, and even I would say if we hold this, and win the two at home before the JPT, then in any practical sense of the word, we are promoted.

Dammit, our star man's not online ... Hope he's not gotta sore throat and nasty cough.. Haven't heard of any injury or fitness probs, hopefully he'll roll up in time..

I've been in the pub all night. I'm still here. I'm spannered.

I've smoked like a woman's wommany bits beginning with the letter C.

It has taken me ten minutes to tyoe the above.

PLAYER OF THE SEASON.

• Like 6