IGNORED

The Official Yeovil Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Totally concur with PF and DWC. To be fair, it was the same selling out at Swindle going back years.

Local sell outs + open end + City = piss poor atmosphere

Not having a go, (as I'm one for always joining in but not necessary initiating), just when gobby loud bastards do initiate a bit of chanting, it requires numbers to make up the bulk.

I also found when the bulk were game an it did go up, there were often three different chants competing with each other, there was limited cohesion.

It's why having one area for 'like minded' gobby bastards to home too is a must at Ashton Gate.

• Like 1

Great performance, great goals. Plus that crappy Agard who is clearly out of his depth scored. What is he doing?

Not a great performance from the front two last night  Agard cant control a football and if he cant improve then he,s not going to be good enough in the Championship.  Wilbs hold up play and passing was not at his usual level either.  We won the game by being totally dominant in midfield and strong at the back.  Need serious recruitment up front for next year

• Like 1

Special mention to Frankie, who's handling was immaculate, and Aden who was an absolute rock. We were busy, but not dominant, for long periods of that match.

YTFC have no cutting edge but played decent football. Hope they stay up.

Atmosphere was, indeed, dire.

Special mention to Frankie, who's handling was immaculate, and Aden who was an absolute rock. We were busy, but not dominant, for long periods of that match.

YTFC have no cutting edge but played decent football. Hope they stay up.

Atmosphere was, indeed, dire.

Could perhaps down to be down the fact the fanbase has pretty much accepted that promotion in the bag...

I thought Crawley 2nd half was decent but it would be nice to see an atmos like at MK where it was magnificent, doesnt the matter whether we take 5,000 or 500... top or 24th, the atmosphere should always be good.

My humble opinion only :)

Edited by Dark Wood Covert

Anyone got any more pictures that could be uploaded of last night?

I hope you weren't one of the twenty odd fans stuck in the burger van queue from half time who missed BOTH our first two goals?

Fair play if you were the big bloke singing "we're still at the van, we're bristol city fans, still at the van..."

I hope you weren't one of the twenty odd fans stuck in the burger van queue from half time who missed BOTH our first two goals?

Fair play if you were the big bloke singing "we're still at the van, we're bristol city fans, still at the van..."

No I went 10 mins before half time and just gt back in time for second half

Poor atmosphere all round really.

Having no roof means the sound just disappears and you can't really get songs going across the whole end.

So we were quiet for once, so what?

We're Bristol City, we're top of the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's nonsense, he was = 9th with Wilbs, Little was 11th

Poor atmosphere all round really.

Having no roof means the sound just disappears and you can't really get songs going across the whole end.

So we were quiet for once, so what?

We're Bristol City, we're top of the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From where i was in the stand to your right you were quite loud, just didn't sing enough; big gaps between songs. Certainly loud enough with a bit of effort.

That's nonsense, he was = 9th with Wilbs, Little was 11th

From where i was in the stand to your right you were quite loud, just didn't sing enough; big gaps between songs. Certainly loud enough with a bit of effort.

funnily I thought when we heard you lot in the stand it actually got a reaction from those on the terrace,

Good to hear mate.

All Packman ever needed was a run of games to show what he's all about. Should of been in for Wade long before he was.

He was class last night mate. He just keeps improving.

Last night was one of his best displays in a City shirt. I thought first half we were moving it way too slow, Pack however was spraying the ball around and trying to get us going with quick fast accurate passing.

I honestly think he will do very well in the championship.

I didn't hear it at the time but it sounds on here like Ayling was getting booed. If that was the case I feel a bit sorry for him as he's the type of player who always gives his all and certainly did well for Yeovil

Yes he was getting booed by some of the Yeokil's.

They are deluded if they thought he would stay with them when his contract expired.

I didn't hear it at the time but it sounds on here like Ayling was getting booed. If that was the case I feel a bit sorry for him as he's the type of player who always gives his all and certainly did well for Yeovil

It was the fact he decided to join TBCUTR (The Big Club Up The Road) as they call us, that is what a Yeovil supporting mate said. Anyone but us and he wouldn't have been booed apparently!!

It was the fact he decided to join TBCUTR (The Big Club Up The Road) as they call us, that is what a Yeovil supporting mate said. Anyone but us and he wouldn't have been booed apparently!!

Ah right. He got applauded before the game when they gave the teams out so I was surprised to hear the booing.

Rolls off the tongue that TBCUTR acronym doesn't it

Edited by Donkeeebles