IGNORED

We Won't Be Champions ?

BobbyC

I might be wrong but the lowest we can mathmatically finish now is 16th.. maybe even higher if teams above have to play each other.  Sure there used to be a site with the lowest/highest possible league finishes next to the current table.

I dont know what all these betting terms are as when I was 18 I was going to go into a betting shop to bet on the Grand National and the bloke outside said you can get better 'odds' in the bookies down the road. That put me right off and this was pre Jimmy Saville, I can only go on the state of my haemorrhoids as when we last got promotion they were very itchy, at the moment I have worn down my finger nails with em. Lets get it over with, I cannot stand another season like it and beg Cotts to take it easy in the Championship next year so I can regrow my nails :gaah:

I dont know what all these betting terms are as when I was 18 I was going to go into a betting shop to bet on the Grand National and the bloke outside said you can get better 'odds' in the bookies down the road. That put me right off and this was pre Jimmy Saville, I can only go on the state of my haemorrhoids as when we last got promotion they were very itchy, at the moment I have worn down my finger nails with em. Lets get it over with, I cannot stand another season like it and beg Cotts to take it easy in the Championship next year so I can regrow my nails :gaah:

Far too much information :nono:

WTF?

:dunno:

Do you bite your nails?

Might have a cheeky tenner on us coming 2nd.

When you've been watching City for this long you know it's not an impossibility!!!!

You would also know that we haven't had a side that is so far ahead of the rest of the league they are playing in.

Cooper, Jordan, Ward, Johnson all built promotion sides in the last 30 years, but not one of them looked they were going to romp to the title.

This one does, and will.

I might be wrong but the lowest we can mathmatically finish now is 16th.. maybe even higher if teams above have to play each other.  Sure there used to be a site with the lowest/highest possible league finishes next to the current table.

YAYYYYY!!!

Relegation avoided!!  :mf_sleep:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clap:  :clap:

Archived