IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Gillingham Match Day Thread

its coming Aizoon... its coming... hold your horses and that pesky hog

Always had the nagging feeling 'Gilingham' derives from a homestead of Gylla's family, probably first recorded about, I don't know, the 10th century? 

Probably changed a bit over the years, something like Gyllingeham originally perhaps?

Could be wrong though.

• Like 2

Always had the nagging feeling 'Gilingham' derives from a homestead of Gylla's family, probably first recorded about, I don't know, the 10th century?

Probably changed a bit over the years, something like Gyllingeham originally perhaps?

Could be wrong though.

I wonder where you read that, Noggers?

I believe it's part of the Garden of England. Somewhere in the vicinity of the compost heap, I'm told.

I wonder where you read that, Noggers?

I believe it's part of the Garden of England. Somewhere in the vicinity of the compost heap, I'm told.

Very good, very good.

It's also the hometown of tedious cook (sp) Gary Rhodes and Jack Hues, lead singer of 80s hopeless-ists Wang Chung.

The question is: will everybody have fun tonight? Everybody Wang Chung tonight?

• Like 1

Blimey yeah... Maidstone.. forgot about them. They didn't last long as a league club... 3 years until 1992 when they went bust. Now reformed and in the Isthmian League Premier.

The weird thing is that they're part of the same constip/masturb ation as Gillingham.