IGNORED

M4 Roadworks

Red DNA

For any non regular users of the M4, there are roadworks by J17 (Cirencester?) and J13 (Newbury). 50mph and narrow lanes, one or two breakdowns of dodgy mini buses could jeopardise serious drinking time.

Hope for the best but plan for the worst

COYR

Major delays are expected due to a pile up of stones being dropped from Swindle fans.

Who will then be receiving a stiff stretch in the big houses, which will be a marked up turn in fortune for them. Until they're anally violated, that is.

Or maybe that won't happen.

If anyone is going on the poo bus, I hope it's driven by a competent driver.

we don't want to encounter your skid marks.

I think I read somewhere that this bus will work the number 2 route in Bristol. Either someone with a wicked sense of humour, or an unfortunate coincidence. It was trialled for several months on the Brislington to Bristol Airport route.

For any non regular users of the M4, there are roadworks by J17 (Cirencester?) and J13 (Newbury). 50mph and narrow lanes, one or two breakdowns of dodgy mini buses could jeopardise serious drinking time.

Hope for the best but plan for the worst

COYR

Just bumping this for those who aren't aware of this. Also worth pointing out there are narrow lanes in these sections and average speed cameras.

Having travelled along the M4 on a few Sunday's recently I can say the traffic tends to go slower than 50MPH in this section and that is without the expected football traffic.

Just bumping this for those who aren't aware of this. Also worth pointing out there are narrow lanes in these sections and average speed cameras.

Having travelled along the M4 on a few Sunday's recently I can say the traffic tends to go slower than 50MPH in this section and that is without the expected football traffic.

I travel on it daily from Bath to Theale for work, avoid the middle lane going westbound on the return home. They've made the lanes far too narrow for a normal car to fit down let alone anything wider.

can i have a pic of a all singing in yer face speed camera please, if i get nicked i want to get nicked by the bestist ! not yer average

Archived