IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Walsall Jpt Wembley Final Match Day Thread

Superb win.. crackly reception onstreaming as the bar did not have it; useless coverage in the Phils in all carey fairness.. talking of which i did listen to him in between stream crackle outs and I have to say at those periods i went off and made a cuppa tea.. i had loads of tea breaks as it happens.. sorry Louis.. consider an alternative future career my babber.

Well done the lads. u ridddzzzz... league title now please.. keep the focus.

Superb win.. crackly reception onstreaming as the bar did not have it; useless coverage in the Phils in all carey fairness.. talking of which i did listen to him in between stream crackle outs and I have to say at those periods i went off and made a cuppa tea.. i had loads of tea breaks as it happens.. sorry Louis.. consider an alternative future career my babber.

Well done the lads. u ridddzzzz... league title now please.. keep the focus.

It's in the bag!

Not sure we even had to get out of third gear to win that, we looked a division above them. Hope everyone had a good day out. Made the decision not to go on purely financial grounds, right now I'm a bit annoyed I didn't whack it on the credit card!!!

It was a great day but it wasn't a memorable football match. Not that impressed with either striker today and the biggest cheer ( apart from goals) was for Jet.It was only in the last 15 mins when it looked impossible for Walsall to come back that we really started strutting our stuff.

I won't remember much of the game but I'll never forget the sight of all those scarves and flags and just such a HUGE passionate City following. If there was any tribute clapping- I didn't notice: just a great day for the fans. It is my favourite Wembley experience until the next time which may be some time!

It was a great day but it wasn't a memorable football match. Not that impressed with either striker today and the biggest cheer ( apart from goals) was for Jet.It was only in the last 15 mins when it looked impossible for Walsall to come back that we really started strutting our stuff.

I won't remember much of the game but I'll never forget the sight of all those scarves and flags and just such a HUGE passionate City following. If there was any tribute clapping- I didn't notice: just a great day for the fans. It is my favourite Wembley experience until the next time which may be some time!

Well I enjoyed it and thought we played well without having to extend ourselves, made me realise what an exceptionally good side we are and as i've already said the game was played in a spirit that should make prem players ashamed to call themselves professionals.

and both strikers played well IMO, Wilbs led the line really well and was always a threat and Agard kept their back line on their toes all game, but then again you never have been much of striker talent spotter have you?.

• Like 1

Can't remember Walsall having one chance inside the area, only long range stuff, they worked hard but never really threatened.

Exactly right. Who worries about 30-yard smashes. Their only on target once in a blue moon, and the keeper can see those coming.

I think Frank had to make one good save, but we were closer to another goal with our double chance up the other end.

Just back, great day.

Watched a typical City performance, dominate the game, get a healthy lead then sit back, all with 40,000 fellow (plastic) city fans

There was almost a punch up where I was sat, luckily one bloke was pushed away by stewards.

Oh yeah, and some bloke kept telling me to mind the gap on the tube.. I think he's getting a little confused with what team I support :yes:

average performance but too good for a poor Walsall

Freeman is superior to every player on the pitch, best City player for years, defense was solid, but the midfield was dissapointing and Byran didn't have a good day. Could've made the subs earlier

BUT

Who cares??!!!!

PAINT POT CHAMPIONS :)

also a big F88k you to the 3 Swindon yobs at the flyover on the east side of their crappy town, back to the swamp