IGNORED

The Official Oldham Athletic V Bristol City Match Day Thread

If this is merged then so be it.. i leave that to the mods.

There is no history lesson on the town of Oldham or the club.. simply no time this morning and my excuse for that is because I have flown 7 odd thousand miles to be here and my bro from the Caribbean has done about 4 thousand and we are about to jump into the rental and head north.

All I want to say is this.. let every poster contribute to this thread with info about where we are going today and what we can expect to come away with..Oldham without Lee will be interesting but i fully expect a comfortable win. ..0-2.

I also want to pay tribute to the girls in the ticket office who managed to get me a bunch of tickets for the next few matches.. very efficient and very much appreciated.

UTC ... U Riddddddzzzzz

Tinnion and Martin Scott... whoops.. sorry just watched Livc v City c.1994... ummmm...

Wilbs and Freeman.

1050 City fans

Just noticed on BBC Sport website that Cotterill says two players have minor injuries and are to be assessed before the game, but he does not identify them by name. So, there may possibly be changes to the expected starting line-up.

Williams identified as being one of them in another thread.

Sounds like one is a long term niggle playing up and the other happened in training.

Could be anyone but presumably must be fairly major doubts for Cotts. to take the unusual step of mentioning them.

I can't lie, I am very nervous about this game. This is really the last game where you would say 'we should win today' due to the opposition and the form they are under. After two consecutive draws, this game is incredibly important especially with the other fixtures over the Easter period. I would take a 1-0 now, any way to show the others that the title is ours. COYR!!

• Like 2

They're all big big games for now on (although we can make them progressively smaller the more we win), but this needs to be our banker.

Bag 3 fat ones here and we remove most of the pressure for tues. Lose and tues will be nervy as hell.

I'm going for 1-2.

COYR!!!

• Like 1

I can't lie, I am very nervous about this game. This is really the last game where you would say 'we should win today' due to the opposition and the form they are under. After two consecutive draws, this game is incredibly important especially with the other fixtures over the Easter period. I would take a 1-0 now, any way to show the others that the title is ours. COYR!!

????