IGNORED

The Official Oldham Athletic V Bristol City Match Day Thread

That's funny, but I haven't said who should or shouldn't start, I actually leave it to and trust SC who has been pretty successful since he arrived.

Sorry I want a player who provides entertainment to start games. I haven't criticised anyone, just expressed my wish to see JET playing more often. This is a football forum, it's hardly a crazy thing to suggest.

Edited by BCFC Jordan
  • Like 1

I'm starting to get cweaty swollocks with each game feeling like a World Cup Final. It's definitely backside flatulent time again.

Imagine what it would be like is us, PNE and Swinedon were all on equal points.

Oh when yer balls begin to sweat, Oh when yer balls begin to sweat.....

etc etc ... :)

Oh when Aaron goes flying in ... Another Goal goes Flying In...

Oh **** this .. Oh when you're winning you gotta Oldham etc dumb bar stewards! ;)

Look what they've done to my song ma, look what they've done to my song..

etc... COYRs ... :)

Edited by WhistleHappy

Sorry I want a player who provides entertainment to start games. I haven't criticised anyone, just expressed my wish to see JET playing more often. This is a football forum, it's hardly a crazy thing to suggest.

Ah, entertainment, 6 games to go and you want entertainment, probably why you will never be a football manager.

SC alluded to starting with Freeman and JET, starting they both tend to occupy in the same areas but obviously a price worth paying whilst seeking entertainment.

Edited by Esmond Million's Bung