IGNORED

Promoted On Saturday? (Merged)

Malago

Hi there

Have the away fans at Deepdale been getting the whole end recently, or is it split between home and away?

It's hard to tell on TV with the Virgin Train ads covering so many of the seats

That entire stand is the away stand and contains only the away fans unless needed for home fans. Like when we played orient last year after Sir toms death. You'll get a section of the stand unless you're going to bring 4.5k at which point the segregation is removed and you get the whole think. Except the virgin trains bit at the front.

If you can keep your head when all around are losing theirs you probably have n't grasped the seriousness of the situation .

Hold your ground, hold your ground! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you, stand, Men of the West!

Interesting table. Thanks for sharing.

Not really looked for a while, but interesting how close it is at the bottom! With the exception of Yeovil, every single team is currently on track to get 50+ points. That may change as they play eachother, but it would look odds on at the moment for one, if not more teams to go down, having hit what it often considered the magic number for safety. Kind of the reverse reflection of how close it us for play offs, and how far the top four are away from that scramble.

The bottom 8 all play each other on Saturday! A notts win would see Yeovil down.

Interesting table. Thanks for sharing.

Not really looked for a while, but interesting how close it is at the bottom! With the exception of Yeovil, every single team is currently on track to get 50+ points. That may change as they play eachother, but it would look odds on at the moment for one, if not more teams to go down, having hit what it often considered the magic number for safety. Kind of the reverse reflection of how close it us for play offs, and how far the top four are away from that scramble.

Couple of good mates are Coventry fans - they are absolutely bricking it that they might not stay up. That club has been run into the ground.

Colin Daniel to score ultimately the goal to confirm promotion?

Chances are slimmer than slim but there is always the Daniel factor...

He'd be in line for an Atyeo style statue if he did!

And he could drink for free anywhere in South Bristol and north Somerset.

Hold your ground, hold your ground! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you, stand, Men of the West!

I had to Google it , I thought Shakespeare or Tennyson but no...... Lord of the bloody rings  :laughcont:  :rolleyes:   :laugh:

Archived