IGNORED

A Big Thank You To Everyone....

City_USA

Who did their part in welcoming a couple of City fans from all the way over here in Colorado, USA.

Having spent the past few days in the UK, taking in the matches against Oldham, Swindon and Preston. We were both overwhelmed by how welcoming everybody we met was, from All the Lads and Lasses from the Northern Monkey Crew in Manchester, Jo in the ticket office, David Lloyd,JET, Wilbs and Freeman, and all the fellow fans in the stands. These last couple of weeks gave us memories we will have forever......COYR!!

You the fella originating from Staple Hill? If so I was introduced to you at Preston outside the away end after the game.

What an immaculately perfect time to choose to come back and see the boys again. Perhaps you should pop back over for the Walsall game?!

Yes, that was me. What a cracking time we had, so gutted to miss this, as for the Walsall game, maybe you can talk to Mrs City_USA 

Fair play mate, good to meet you, albeit briefly. I too am sorry not to be at the game tonight, but my god what a season. Glad you had a great return.

Congratulations to all cidereds around the world tonight.

It was good to meet you also. You and the other Reds we met on our trip were a credit to the club. My mate was overwhelmed by the passion we all have. Another Red to add to the fold.

Archived