IGNORED

Interview With City Ceo John Pelling: Well Worth Watching

Rudolf Hucker

Good interview that, and I agree that wrapping the title & promotion up two weeks before the end of the season (plus few more weeks of play-offs) has given us a really good chance to get our player targets well & truly honed in on.

Wouldn't surprise me at all for us to have our transfers wrapped up early again like last season.

I like our club.  :cool:

Don't think he said much of interest tbh and was being very coy with Durden. But it's pretty obvious we can compete well in the Cship next season. Then once the stadium is finished and crowds hopefully rise to circa 20k we'll be on some kind of level playing field with the rest of the league.

Indeed.   Much as I'd love us to storm the league, I do think we may need to be patient and consolidate until the expansion work is completed.  I really hope we can do well but I think staying in the league and staying on top of our finances will (and should be) the priority. 

I get the impression from a few recent interviews in the media, that we might see more changes in playing staff than we would imagine.

I suspect Osbourne, Reid, Wagstaff and Elliott will be leaving and the maybe list I suppose will be JET, Pack, Cunningham and Wilbraham, I wouldn't expect anyone else to be leaving unless the offers were silly offers, but hey who knows it's all speculation.

I suspect Osbourne, Reid, Wagstaff and Elliott will be leaving and the maybe list I suppose will be JET, Pack, Cunningham and Wilbraham, I wouldn't expect anyone else to be leaving unless the offers were silly offers, but hey who knows it's all speculation.

For the 1000th time, he's staying!!! 

Archived