IGNORED

The Official Chesterfield V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Fat scouser up MK Don's "furious with Swindon" about fielding a weakened team today according to Sky Sports News.

24 Requirement to Play Full Strength Sides in League Matches

24.1 Each Club shall play its full strength in all Matches played under the auspices of The League unless some satisfactory reason is given. In the event of the explanation not being deemed satisfactory the Board shall refer the matter to the Football Disciplinary Commission which has the power to impose such penalties as it shall think fit.

24.1 Each Club shall play its full strength in all Matches played under the auspices of The League unless some satisfactory reason is given. In the event of the explanation not being deemed satisfactory the Board shall refer the matter to the Football Disciplinary Commission which has the power to impose such penalties as it shall think fit.

Let's all get Swindon deducted points :)

Hope Swindle get done by the FA for this, disgrace and no respect, if I was  MKD fan I would be well p.off.

It won't change my mind.

Its just an opinion, were all entitled to one.

Pretty embarrassing when he's been part of a side that's won a title for the first time in 60 years to come on here and slag him off like that, though.

I'd save my venom for wasters we've had like Nicky Hunt myself.

• Like 2

Get in .... Good goal...

Win this one and next weeks game - 99points - be nice to see 99 Reds Balloons (big ones) floating up and out of The Gate next week ...

& a corresponding number of smaller red balloons according to goals scored this season too.

(Be good thing to do regardless of points/goal totals to be honest... specially if breeze takes 'em over the Whorefield area! .. :) )

Pretty embarrassing when he's been part of a side that's won a title for the first time in 60 years to come on here and slag him off like that, though.

I'd save my venom for wasters we've had like Nicky Hunt myself.

no venom in it at all. I don't think he's good enough to score us the goals to keep us up in the championship, his first touch is awful and he should have scored far more than he has. He's a city supporter so I've supported him every time he's pulled on the shirt. It's my opinion that he's not the answer.

Anyone know if the goal was any good?

Hard to tell, sounded reasonable but nothing special on the radio.

When you see goals later though they often bear little resemblance to the impression given by the commentator at the time.

Let's just say any City goal is a 'good goal', and wait and see just how good this one is.  :yes:

Edited by Nogbad the Bad