IGNORED

The Official Tonight's The Night Millwall Get Relegated Thread

Malago

Wow reading this I'm clearly in the minority then. Much rather Millwall as I said earlier!

London game - lots of London exiles and we always travel well to there. Rotherham is yet another Northern game (with Watford and Bournemouth going up, that's two less closeish away games gone already!)

There is always a good atmosphere vs them and a bit of needle! Much better than it will be vs Rotherham!

hasn't been for a very very long time.

My point was you'll be hard pushed to find a club that does more to change perceptions and engage with its local community than Millwall.

Obviously not working though are their hooligan element get all the attention.

They are pretty attention-grabbing to be fair :boxing:

Rotherham staying up means we get to renew our mutual love in next season.

Last time City were promoted out of this division, we did so be relegating Rotherham and many fans admitted a soft spot for them.

We didn't relegate them in 2006/07 mate - they were already relegated when we played them on the last day, they were about ten points from safety...

It's funny how these 25 fans make trouble at pretty much every single home and away game isn't it? Just the other week they had a premature pitch invasion against Derby and were apparently throwing coins and bottles into the away end. Every club has idiots, Millwall just have loads more.

Must be the same 25 who have hundreds of accounts on their forums. They are utter scum on there.

Archived