IGNORED

Lloyds Amphitheatre, Monday 2Pm

Nogbad the Bad

Monday, 4th of May, 2015 - 2pm  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cotts. and the squad will be there, the TV cameras will no doubt be there, but will the 'short presentation' be watched by the 'massed crowds' anticipated by the Official Site?

Edit. Poll didn't work, never mind.

Anyway, who's intending to be at the Amphitheatre for the presentation?

The point of the Poll ( that never was) was to gauge enthusiasm for another celebration the very next day after we get awarded the Trophy.

I'm intending to be there, and hope it will be indeed be the huge crowd anticipated by the OS, but I've been on College Green before, and, well, it wasn't exactly a multitude, even for promotion to Div.1.

This time there's been a lot more time to digest our success, and 3 celebrations will have already taken place before Monday.

Pretty sure there will be a few hangovers after Sunday and as it's short notice many will have already made alternative arrangements for the Bank Holiday.

Weather for the tour is due to be warm with light cloud and no rain forecast for Monday at the moment.

Forecast had changed since I wrote this to heavy rain for Monday.

Now changed back again, no rain now forecast until 9pm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/bs3

Looking good.  :yes:

Archived