IGNORED

Smith Looking Forward To 2015/16

BobbyC

Nah

What he really wanted to say is

'Symons is a c0ck who,doesn't appreciate me, can't wait to get back down the M4 with those set of lads and I just hope Cotts comes through on his promise to get me the f out of here'

He did think that the above wasn't appropriate for the Official Fulham Site ;)

Baldock, Jet etc etc

#Footballersaysthe'right'thing. *Shock*

He was always staying put. He's been getting game time and they don't want to sell him and he still has 2 years on his contract. It was only some of our deluded fan base who thought he would be back here next year.

Not so sure about that, like you I don't know but the way you speak it was as if some were saying we were in for Suarez !

'Deluded' ???????????

Hmmmmmmmmm

They paid 500K for him and he is reportedly on 10-16K a week.

He has 2 years left on his contract.

They don't need to sell him, if someone wanted to buy him, he would cost at least what they paid for him, and then you would have to match his wages. I can't for one minute see us paying 500K + for a player and then a further 500/800K a year on wages, where he would want a 2-3 year contract, so effectively he would be a 2-3m signing with all costs associated. Those days are gone.

They don't need to sell him, if someone wanted to buy him, he would cost at least what they paid for him, and then you would have to match his wages. I can't for one minute see us paying 500K + for a player and then a further 500/800K a year on wages, where he would want a 2-3 year contract, so effectively he would be a 2-3m signing with all costs associated. Those days are gone.

I know what you mean, but with that stadium, we cant afford to be struggling at the wrong end of the championship, or heaven forbid back in league 1, if we spent 600k on agard last year in league 1 i fully expect lansdown to sanction the best part of 1 million each for 2 strikers.

Thanks Mr Dawe

Nice of you to update us

And I'll put to you, who describes some as deluded

We will I suggest, FOR THE RIGHT PLAYER be prepared to pay 2-3m in FEE ALONE

I'm not for a moment saying we will but it wouldn't shock me for one moment if they saw it as a deal with value

I might be deluded but I do read and listen to what SL / SC / KD actually say

I stress for the right player that we saw as an investment (Go back and listen to what SL / KD have said recently)

SL has made it clear they will not throw around / waste money anymore but will invest in players that they think will improve us and retain / gain in development and value

We won't take a punt for that money

Archived