IGNORED

Season Review / Timeline

Porto Red

I've not seen this covered on here, and have yet to see such a thing elsewhere, so I have been wondering whether anyone with too much time on their hands felt like writing up a summary of all the great stuff surrounding City this season / since Cotterill's arrival.

I'm thinking along the lines of Divvy/Shedman/Oskar; Manager or Player of the month awards; "champagne moments" (urgh) like Wade Elliot giving away a goal then redeeming himself by going straight up the other end and netting, the Swindon Revenge, and Flint's hat-trick; winning promotion, winning the league, 0-6, 8-0, the victory parade; awards won by the club re the pitch and Family Excellence (whatever that means); all the records matched or broken re goals/points/away games won or whatever it was. There's just so much of it.

Of course if the club release a season review DVD this will cover much of it but it would make a great read to see it written up properly. Any takers? Exiled Robin perhaps?

I've not seen this covered on here, and have yet to see such a thing elsewhere, so I have been wondering whether anyone with too much time on their hands felt like writing up a summary of all the great stuff surrounding City this season / since Cotterill's arrival.

I'm thinking along the lines of Divvy/Shedman/Oskar; Manager or Player of the month awards; "champagne moments" (urgh) like Wade Elliot giving away a goal then redeeming himself by going straight up the other end and netting, the Swindon Revenge, and Flint's hat-trick; winning promotion, winning the league, 0-6, 8-0, the victory parade; awards won by the club re the pitch and Family Excellence (whatever that means); all the records matched or broken re goals/points/away games won or whatever it was. There's just so much of it.

Of course if the club release a season review DVD this will cover much of it but it would make a great read to see it written up properly. Any takers? Exiled Robin perhaps?

You sure about that?

Archived