IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

If Somerset have told Waller he can leave its a bloody shambles, one of the best spin bowlers in domestic T20. Watch as barely any players and none of note come in through the door the winter with Somerset just operating off a reduced wage bill to make more money. 

2 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Unfortunely Waller hasn't progressed and barely even makes the one day games. I can't imagine he's on more than 20k-30 per year. I rememeber when he hit 200 for the seconds - even his batting potential has gone backwards.

With leach and bees I guess he's the most likely to go. Just like Dockrell last season 

I'd agree if the other spinners were as good in all formats but they're not as good in T20, didn't a different recent statement say being competitive on all fronts? Watch him go somewhere else and be successful in limited overs cricket. 

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

It is, but mainly because Glos haven't got any of the usual temporary stands up tonight

I didn't know that. My buddy got the tickets and I was expecting to be in a temporary stand.

I'm wondering where we'll be now........there's five us so I hope we can all be in same area.

Just arrived home from Neville Rd. Somerset at least 25 runs short of a competitive score. Glos got there easily.

We unfortunately had a bunch of pissed up gasheads sat a bit further down and one of them, a big fat guy was a bloody nuisance by standing up and showing off to his mates. Eventually some women behind me gave him both barrels of verbal.

That shut him up.