IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

7 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

One of the best sporting days of my life that was, what a comeback from the Glos!

I made the poor decision to watch city lose to Reading instead of heading to Lords. Then fist pumping down the M5 on the way home as the final Slurry wickets went down - other drivers must've wondered what the hell was going on !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Thursday's weather forecast for Canterbury is for rain all day - until late afternoon: I just hope the match does not turn out to be a 10 over slog, although we are due a win in this format.

Washout would be good wouldn't it?

• Admin
49 minutes ago, Super said:

Plus the 30 pound plus you would save on not going to AG! (ok I know some have a ST!)

Randomly I've also been offered a corporate space at Everton - West Ham (with a night in Liverpool) the same day

I'm sure last time I went with Somerset it was around the £50 mark, or maybe that was the one day semi we lost up there a few years back?

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

Looks like Glos will get a game but heavy rain in Canterbury till at least 7pm.  We're going to get stuffed with a 5 over dash aren't we? 

On recent mini matches we've been dire, perhaps this is our best chance of bearing Kent for a change