IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

Anyone else surprised by how badly Steve Davies has done since coming in? Only averaging 8.71 in first class cricket so far, I'd be looking at giving Ryan Davies a few games at this rate. 

Edited by hodge

1 hour ago, hodge said:

Anyone else surprised by how badly Steve Davies has done since coming in? Only averaging 8.71 in first class cricket so far, I'd be looking at giving Ryan Davies a few games at this rate. 

How we miss Kieswetter.

1 hour ago, Super said:

How we miss Kieswetter.

Yeah he was incredible, however I feel he would have worked his way back into the limited overs team in some capacity so don't know how much we'd have seen of him over the years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hodge said:

Yeah he was incredible, however I feel he would have worked his way back into the limited overs team in some capacity so don't know how much we'd have seen of him over the years.

CK is now showing himself as being a promising golfer.

Extremely unfortunate that we lost both CK and JB at the same time, although I suspect as chance would have it - with England contracts and the like - we would not have seen either play regularly for us.

Somerset should have tried to sign (and retain) one of the best wicket keepers available at that time - Michael Bates!

Sod his batting average - more than 7, I suspect, although I have not looked it up.

• Like 1

Yeah I follow Kieswetter on twitter so see he's doing a lot of golf.

Bates had a batting average of 19.... 

I was always of the opinion we should have just gone out and made our overseas signing a keeper while we couldn't find a good domestic one. Try and persuade de Kock, Wade etc to come over for a season.