IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

On 30/08/2019 at 21:51, TomF said:

Shall be hoping Glos can make finals day anyway. 

On 30/08/2019 at 22:13, lenred said:

Yep. Rather see a SW team do it than anyone else if it can’t be us. *this does not apply to football! Shame our bowling was so bloody toothless 

And this is the way I feel about Somerset too. Isn’t it nice we can be like that. 

• Like 1

Western Storm, based in Bristol and Taunton, have absolutely battered the opposition winning all their meaningful games this year and the final today. But now all that means nothing as they will cease to exist, replaced by some franchise in that very small city across the bridge with no cricket fans. Joke.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, New Dazzler said:

Tickets arrived this morning for the Glos v Derby QF on Saturday night. Weather forecast is for a dry day/evening, looking forward to this one.  Anyone else going?

Good luck to Glos, perfect for a sat evening few beers down Glos Road after the game. Almost wish I was going!

2 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Yes absolutely, shame it's not a sell out yet. I would have expected the tickets to fly out.

Well they reckon they sold over 50% of the tickets by Sunday morning, having only had the fixture confirmed around 10 o'clock on Friday night, so hopefully will be a near sell out if not a total sell out.  Anyway, still looking forward to it?

1 hour ago, New Dazzler said:

Well they reckon they sold over 50% of the tickets by Sunday morning, having only had the fixture confirmed around 10 o'clock on Friday night, so hopefully will be a near sell out if not a total sell out.  Anyway, still looking forward to it?

Feel a bit stupid now, I was frantically buying tickets on my phone when they went on sale Saturday whilst at the Gate.

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 10:15, cidercity1987 said:

Yes absolutely, shame it's not a sell out yet. I would have expected the tickets to fly out.

Just saw this on my facebook feed, looks like they have sold over 75% which if the Somerset game is anything to go by is 6,000 out of 8,000.  So gradually getting the tickets shifted, not forgetting there will be a large contingent of Gas walking down Muller Road.  They are probably not used to the process of purchasing tickets for a sporting occassion in advance, so could be hundreds locked out on the night!

75% of Quarter-Final tickets sold ??️

75% of tickets have already been sold for the highly anticipated Vitality Blast Quarter-Final between Glos and Derbyshire on Saturday 7th September.

Be part of the action on Saturday night!!

Don't miss out, book now ⤵️⤵️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, New Dazzler said:

Just saw this on my facebook feed, looks like they have sold over 75% which if the Somerset game is anything to go by is 6,000 out of 8,000.  So gradually getting the tickets shifted, not forgetting there will be a large contingent of Gas walking down Muller Road.  They are probably not used to the process of purchasing tickets for a sporting occassion in advance, so could be hundreds locked out on the night!

75% of Quarter-Final tickets sold ??️

75% of tickets have already been sold for the highly anticipated Vitality Blast Quarter-Final between Glos and Derbyshire on Saturday 7th September.

Be part of the action on Saturday night!!

Don't miss out, book now ⤵️⤵️

The cricket will be the best attended Glos Rd sports event on Saturday that’s for sure