IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

153 to win then for Glos. I think it will take 6 or 7 wickets to do it though.

Losing Dent before the close was a blow but there’s enough batting to get us over the line. Fingers crossed. Either way, it’s been a great game between two evenly-matched sides. Who’d have thought that of us three years ago? 

1 hour ago, tin said:

Losing Dent before the close was a blow but there’s enough batting to get us over the line. Fingers crossed. Either way, it’s been a great game between two evenly-matched sides. Who’d have thought that of us three years ago? 

Great after lunch session for Glos. :whistle: :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Just popped on here to see if there’s much going on... anything I should know about?

eg; if there were to be a crushing away win, I’d probably like to be told about it. Or maybe even if there were a tiny budgeted club with a 100% championship record, you know, that sort of thing. 

Edited by Fordy62
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1

Fair play Glos, Bracey seemed very impressive, wonder if England may start blooding him as the test replacement for a couple of years time. As for Somerset we really need to sort our batting out, I think Lammonby may drop out for Byrom and wouldn't be surprised to see Abell go back up to open. 

13 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Fair play Glos, Bracey seemed very impressive, wonder if England may start blooding him as the test replacement for a couple of years time. As for Somerset we really need to sort our batting out, I think Lammonby may drop out for Byrom and wouldn't be surprised to see Abell go back up to open. 

Opener position is a real problem. Someone like Braithwaite would have been ideal for us.

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Well that was an easier morning than I was expecting. Bracey did well again, I haven't understood the hype and England selection until now but he is looking promising this season. Shame he's a gashead

What, like most of them....never ever been ?      Well, (in cricket parlance ) the gash have just been rolled by an innings and 915 runs !