IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

https://cricket.lancashirecricket.co.uk/news/2021-news/update-live-stream/

Update: Live stream

Lancashire Cricket is currently investigating issues which saw the live stream of today’s Vitality Blast fixture against Derbyshire Falcons taken off YouTube due to two fraudulent copyright claims.

It is absolutely clear that no copyright infringement has been made in the streaming of this game. The live stream continued unaffected on the Club’s Facebook account and on the ECB’s website and app.

We apologise to any of our supporters whose viewing of the game was affected by this and will continue to work to fully understand the details of this issue and we are awaiting further clarification from YouTube.

Jamie O batting at 5 for Surrey, another few big clean hits in 27 off 13.

Ive always thought both Overtons are capable of a top 6 place, especially in white ball. 

Just a shame Jamie's forgotten how to bowl properly but I'm sure he'll get it back, he was superb this time lady year 

Not that I'm keen on Surrey doing well of course 

13 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Jamie O batting at 5 for Surrey, another few big clean hits in 27 off 13.

Ive always thought both Overtons are capable of a top 6 place, especially in white ball. 

Just a shame Jamie's forgotten how to bowl properly but I'm sure he'll get it back, he was superb this time lady year 

Not that I'm keen on Surrey doing well of course 

I was just looking at Surrey's scorecard for yesterday's match against Middlesex - a very impressive 20 over line up: Jason Roy, Will Jacks, the Curran brothers, JOVE and, of course, our old friend Gareth Batty.

It should be an entertaining game this evening.

I don't get why there's not a T20 game on sky every day, surely should have been easy enough to organise but we have gaps of 3 or 4 days without a game when there's no other county cricket and games being played.

Edited by Lrrr

• Admin
1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

I don't get why there's not a T20 game on sky every day, surely should have been easy enough to organise but we have gaps of 3 or 4 days without a game when there's no other county cricket and games being played.

Won't happen when there are internationals being played

Chance games run late, then they want their stint of reviewing the days play

Just now, phantom said:

Won't happen when there are internationals being played

Chance games run late, then they want their stint of reviewing the days play

There have been T20's on each day of this test and on tonight and tomorrow

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

They've reduced the number of T20 Blast games being televised. Obviously this isn't any kind of attempt to make the Blast less of a success as The Hundred arrives...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I was just looking at Surrey's scorecard for yesterday's match against Middlesex - a very impressive 20 over line up: Jason Roy, Will Jacks, the Curran brothers, JOVE and, of course, our old friend Gareth Batty.

It should be an entertaining game this evening.

They did look very good, perhaps we can hope they’re a bit jaded after a derby game last night and then a traffic jammed trip to Taunton.

For a county that has competed strongly in almost every tournament for a decade this T20 is the first time I’ve had close to zero hopes of us doing well.

I think the 50 over may suit us more, depending who plays but the championship is the most important and offers the best chance of a trophy I think

2 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

They did look very good, perhaps we can hope they’re a bit jaded after a derby game last night and then a traffic jammed trip to Taunton.

For a county that has competed strongly in almost every tournament for a decade this T20 is the first time I’ve had close to zero hopes of us doing well.

I think the 50 over may suit us more, depending who plays but the championship is the most important and offers the best chance of a trophy I think

Let's hope it works in our favour for a change, got the YT Channel on 

SOMERSET LA LA LA ..

15 hours ago, phantom said:

When aren't games on?

Sunday, 6 games on but none televised

Monday, Surrey v Glamorgan on but not televised

Tuesday, 7 games on none televised

Friday, 8 games on none televised

Sunday next week, 6 games on none televised

That's just looking through the next week or so

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TomF said:

Yorkshire’s 240 too.  Par this year seems to be about 200. 

I can remember the John Player League, 40 overs each on a Sunday.

When Somerset got over 180 we knew we were in with a good shout, over 200 was thrilling stuff. 
This was with Botham and Richards in the team. You’d need over 400 now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I can remember the John Player League, 40 overs each on a Sunday.

When Somerset got over 180 we knew we were in with a good shout, over 200 was thrilling stuff. 
This was with Botham and Richards in the team. You’d need over 400 now.

B&H and the Nat West trophies too.

Good times...