IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

20 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Well if there are any school children out there that are fans of the red ball game, that’s it for you this year.

Next games are all in September, all in midweek. Mad.

The hundred has taken priority sadly.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Super said:

As one sided a game you will ever see.

It’s all very Somerset.

Within a month we’ve dished out the biggest margin T20 victory ever, then we’re on the wrong end of massive defeat.

Since the end of April we’ve been pretty good at bouncing back after defeat, including a bounce back victory against Gloucestershire. Roll on Bristol on Sunday………..I hope! 

38 minutes ago, TomF said:

Into the England Lions squad.

He's going to be in the main squad by next summer I reckon.. 

But no Toms, Abell or Banton.

I assume TA is still injured, but has TA been dropped or are The Lions looking to protect the 100 sides?

Incidentally, re. The 100, I had (thankfully) forgotten all about it and didn't even realise it had started until I saw a story this morning quoting Eoin Morgan saying last night's match between two London-based sides was 'as close to an international game as I've ever felt in a domestic game'. 

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

But no Toms, Abell or Banton.

I assume TA is still injured, but has TA been dropped or are The Lions looking to protect the 100 sides?

Incidentally, re. The 100, I had (thankfully) forgotten all about it and didn't even realise it had started until I saw a story this morning quoting Eoin Morgan saying last night's match between two London-based sides was 'as close to an international game as I've ever felt in a domestic game'. 

The over hype about the crappy 100 by Morgan , Knight , Pietersen and the rest of the puppets , is cringeworthy and embarrassing

Selling your soul and morals for a few quid

40 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

The over hype about the crappy 100 by Morgan , Knight , Pietersen and the rest of the puppets , is cringeworthy and embarrassing

Selling your soul and morals for a few quid

The mere fact that Sky rename the Sky Sports Cricket channel to Sky Sports Hundred annoys me far more than it really should!

• Like 2