IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

It sums up the 100 that Cardiff is our nearest venue and for years there's been no appetite for cricket there. 

If I was trying out a new format for cricket, Taunton would be one of the first names on the list and Cardiff one of the last 

• Like 3

• Admin
3 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

It was a good finish, but did you see Roelof's shot for four off the fifth ball of the last over?

I was in stitches.

Surely that was a no ball? It was wider than my waste after an all you can eat buffet 

• Admin
6 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

There has been a lot of criticism of the Glamorgan stream, but it must be said that they are quite (very?) complimentary about Somerset's bowling, especially Goldsworthy.

Don’t mind commentry too much. The stream however is pish 

7 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I know it's only been a couple of overs but I quite like the look of Craig O as captain 

He defo mixes up bowling more rather than stick to order planned. Biggest gripe of recent years 

9 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

There has been a lot of criticism of the Glamorgan stream, but it must be said that they are quite (very?) complimentary about Somerset's bowling, especially Goldsworthy.

Yes, everybody's favorite other team..............................ring any bells ? :laughcont: 

only joking ,Phil, but you see where I'm coming from ?

• Like 1

I have to hold my hands up and say I didnt think Somerset had a very strong T20 side at the start of the season. 

Ive been pleasantly surprised how good we've been. Not without flaws but so many different players have made good contributions. Onwards and upwards 

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Good young left arm spinner who can bat….. wait to see how long it takes for England to ruin him 

He's so nonchalant how he goes about his cricket, I keep thinking he's gonna get hit out the attack and he keeps producing the goods