IGNORED

Thank You Tommy Doc...

Tinmans Love Child

But I put it to you.TLC,that you would not have placed the aforementioned wager on the strength of "The Doc" managing various irrelevant football clubs.You solely risked your money on the fact that the real "Doc"played for the mighty Bristol City.Therefore Mr Andrews,I call for your comment to be stricken from the records!

• Admin

But I put it to you.TLC,that you would not have placed the aforementioned wager on the strength of "The Doc" managing various irrelevant football clubs.You solely risked your money on the fact that the real "Doc"played for the mighty Bristol City.Therefore Mr Andrews,I call for your comment to be stricken from the records!

But if the horse was named after the managerial version then both people need to be thanked as one event couldn't have happened without the other.

I thought about backing Tommy Doc but instead backed the winner of the race.

But I put it to you.TLC,that you would not have placed the aforementioned wager on the strength of "The Doc" managing various irrelevant football clubs.

As an aside, I was once told that Tommy Doc never managed a team that won at Ashton Gate. Anyone confirm please?

• Admin

You missed out cause the 1/4 odds of Tommy Doc for coming second were better than the winners!

Not exactly as I had the winner in a lucky 15 and wouldn't have got owt for selecting TommyDocc in second place.

Archived