IGNORED

Nintendo Wii

Gazred

Looking to buy one for the nipper. Anyone on here have an old one they want to sell on?

Obviously looking for one in good working order and with a couple of controllers and a few games. Only other thing is that it comes with Mario Kart but its not a deal breaker!

Please drop me a PM if you can help.

Wii u has backward compatibility and a pretty decent catalog of games as well, as we as the hand held bit which means some games can be played without the need of a TV

Cheers Monk. He might have to wait for one of those! He's been PC gaming a bit, quite impressed he can play so well with a keyboard and mouse. Thought the Wii would make first foray into console gaming.

He has had a dabble on the PS4 but the controller is a little to wide for his grip at the mo, he's only 5!

The wifi u one would be far to wide for him but you can use the wiimotes as well, so if you play with him you could have the large controller and he could have a wiimotes,

But to be perfectly honest if the nipper is only five I'd keep him on the pic for another year or two

I started gaming on a Spectrum 48k, released in.......1982!

Commodore 64 for me, released the same year.  I didn't get one until later into the 80s though!

Edit:  Looks like it was actually 1990 when I got one for Christmas as according to this link https://www.c64-wiki.com/index.php/Commodore_C64_Light_Fantastic_(Collection)  the pack I had wasn't released until then.

Commodore 64 for me, released the same year.  I didn't get one until later into the 80s though!

Edit:  Looks like it was actually 1990 when I got one for Christmas as according to this link https://www.c64-wiki.com/index.php/Commodore_C64_Light_Fantastic_(Collection)  the pack I had wasn't released until then.

I think i had my Amiga 500 the Xmas before and soon added the 512k memory expansion for it....awesome!

Mr Posh! I had to make do with 16K :P

had a ZX-81 the year before too

I moved onto the 128k+ in the mid 80s, even had a Multiface 128 plugged in into it. Jealous much? :P

Archived