IGNORED

Capacity Last Season

Tinmans Love Child

interesting article on how much stadiums were filled last season, we had 89.88% capacity (mostly due to reduced capacity) 19th out of the 92 league teams, but you can only fill the seats you have, I would think we would have at least similar stats this season, although could be different the year after depending on division! Is your ground too big for you?

http://www.skysports.com/share/9915096

Petty good considering our capacity

i'm not entirely sure as to how our stadium capacity has an influence in  finishing 19th in this table.   rather than being pretty good, i'd say that this is a result of our reduced capacity.

i'm not entirely sure as to how our stadium capacity has an influence in finishing 19th in this table. rather than being pretty good, i'd say that this is a result of our reduced capacity.

?? You've just said you are not sure what our stadium capacity influenced finishing 19th then said it's a result of our reduced capacity?? That's the same thing!! A reduced capacity meant we were 19th, but if we would have had full capacity but getting 13k average then this would have put us way down the list, which was my point, which you agreed and disagreed with in the same sentence?

I think you've both got it right but have confused all the words. The only reason we were so high is because we had reduced capacity. Moving up a division will keep us in that range next season even though we've added an addition 3,000 seats.

Archived