IGNORED

Help Please

Bat Fastard

Can someone please tell a simple old duffer how to make Player HD start.  I have logged in - by just clicking on untitled bits of the screen - but I cannot see how to get the bloody thing started.  I hate bloody computers but live too far from Bristol to get the local radio.

Can someone please tell a simple old duffer how to make Player HD start. I have logged in - by just clicking on untitled bits of the screen - but I cannot see how to get the bloody thing started. I hate bloody computers but live too far from Bristol to get the local radio.

Have you got an apple phone/tablet? I find the app a lot easier than through the website.

Have you got an apple phone/tablet? I find the app a lot easier than through the website.

It says it is On Air but there are just a few un named blocks.  City IT is always bloody hard to use!! 

What is the app called?  Can I get it on my Ipad?  I just searched for Bristol City and couldn't find anything that worked.

I can't find where you could select the team. For example, there are many occasions where you have to select the oppo team because City's commentary isn't working. Where's that gone?

If you're talking about the app you have to change team through settings. Not even bothered to try the main site, it's rubbish.

Log in to bristol city player, click on playerhd live tab, when page loads press the play button at the bottom of the page....this is how i've done it.

Cant find a play button - it is clearly not loading properly even though I have refreshed it several times.  I have commentary on the app as recommended by RedRum - but it seems very strange that it worked OK last year and now it is HD it does not work.

Cant find a play button - it is clearly not loading properly even though I have refreshed it several times.  I have commentary on the app as recommended by RedRum - but it seems very strange that it worked OK last year and now it is HD it does not work.

Sounds strange, might be a silly question but are you sure you are logged in?

Archived