IGNORED

Club Contact

Rob k

I tried throughout the first two days of this week - eventually having to email David Lloyd who answered quite promptly.  The club/fans contact is a complete shambles.  There must be lots of really well qualified fans who could offer their services for a fee just to sort this lot!!

I tried throughout the first two days of this week - eventually having to email David Lloyd who answered quite promptly. The club/fans contact is a complete shambles. There must be lots of really well qualified fans who could offer their services for a fee just to sort this lot!!

The phone lines right now are a complete shambles. However I understand these are all going to be fixed when the Williams is built. I also recall that more phone lines are going to be put in, therefore there will be quicker service next season.

I know it's irritating, but wait one more season, and hopefully all will be good with customer contact.

Having worked in telecoms there is no excuse for the telephone debacle and certainly no need to wait until the Williams is finished. Systems providing all the functions required can be provided at relatively low costs at various locations with the standard numbers in use put on divert. How about SL providing a bit of space at his Harbourside offices and divert the numbers to the system there and routed to the BCFC staff and their systems.

Having worked in telecoms there is no excuse for the telephone debacle and certainly no need to wait until the Williams is finished. Systems providing all the functions required can be provided at relatively low costs at various locations with the standard numbers in use put on divert. How about SL providing a bit of space at his Harbourside offices and divert the numbers to the system there and routed to the BCFC staff and their systems.

I've had dealings with telephony systems and getting lines set up etc etc, it most certainly isn't difficult as you point out.

Sure you arnt trying to get a number on behalf of Dwights agent

Dwight 'They must be interested they've bid a cool 6m'

Agent 'well what more do you want me to do, I've rung 39 times this morning and all I get is 'Mailbox 6001 full' , I'll have to give Kit Symons a ring and see if he's still interested in you'

• Admin

The phone lines right now are a complete shambles. However I understand these are all going to be fixed when the Williams is built. I also recall that more phone lines are going to be put in, therefore there will be quicker service next season.

I know it's irritating, but wait one more season, and hopefully all will be good with customer contact.

You're saying wait a year for phone lines to be resolved???

Archived