IGNORED

The Official Champions V Brentford Match Day Thread

Hope I'm wrong but have feeling our first home game with new south stand open will be big anti-climax, confidence is low and if Brentford score first can only see them going on to win, my prediction 1-3 Brentford... can't really see us turning things around until we get an energetic midfielder to dictate the tempo of play in to replace Pack - (sorry Pack did a good job at league one level, but lack of pace and speed of thought not quick enough for Championship in my opinion).

Hope I'm wrong but have feeling our first home game with new south stand open will be big anti-climax, confidence is low and if Brentford score first can only see them going on to win, my prediction 1-3 Brentford... can't really see us turning things around until we get an energetic midfielder to dictate the tempo of play in to replace Pack - (sorry Pack did a good job at league one level, but lack of pace and speed of thought not quick enough for Championship in my opinion).

you miserable****

Condensed Version:

ACTUAL HISTORY

Shithole in London

New poll for Big Tone to be Havana's summariser and provide the condensed version for twitter?

Not 'arf!

Big Tone is nominated and I second the motion.

I get the feeling this is written by someone with wisdom on their shoulders.. and that is scary in this context.

You have the 1 and the 3 arse about ............. 3-1 City (French fella hatrick)

Ah! The match weather?!

Here you go:-

Location Ashton Gate Stadium, South Bristol, England

KO 1500 Hrs BST

Weather: sunny intervals

Precipitation nil

Temperature 16 celcius

Humidity 64%

Visibility very good

Pressure 1014 hPa

Wind direction West

Wind speed 15 mph

UV 6 (scale 1-8)

Pollution Low

Pollen Low

Moon phase - almost new

Sun Rise 0556

Sun set 2034

This evening outlook: with light winds, becoming chilly, with the possibility of some patches of mist or fog.

Enjoy the game, love and hugs

TFR

Very interesting TFR but .. 'Light Winds' ..are you sure?

I confidently predict rather stronger winds for the next couple of days myself.... In fact. its pretty much odds on for Gayle-Forced Wind-ups to continue throughout the weekend.

(& I'm not even ITK doncha know!) :)

I am honoured and proud to be seconded by the Master himself.

One question..........how does this Twithead thingy work then ?

Humbled. No Idea on the Twits thing. Not a 'member'.

My betting days are over given the fact that I've never won one yet

Always a first time ;)

Breaking News:-

Accident between JN19 Portishead and Clevedon JN20 southbound backed up to Junction 15 of the M4. All lanes now open. phew!

Edited by havanatopia

Miss those Brentford Nylon bedsheets, bit snaggy on the nails but can't deny they used to put a spark into the old love life.. It was like thunder and lightning in the bedroom at times - just farts snores grunts and itchy bollocks nowadays I'm afraid.. :)

Made I larf this one

• Like 1

Accident between JN19 Portishead and Clevedon JN20 southbound backed up to Junction 15 of the M4. All lanes now open. phew!

Fair play to Manila radio that they should warn the public about this issue, especially to those travelling from the Iwantwank market to the Hooflungdung festival. Travel with care folks.

Miss those Brentford Nylon bedsheets, bit snaggy on the nails but can't deny they used to put a spark into the old love life.. It was like thunder and lightning in the bedroom at times - just farts snores grunts and itchy bollocks nowadays I'm afraid.. :)

No wonder the love life is struggling if your missus  farts, snores and grunts.

If she also has itchy bollocks, then it might already be too late!

• Like 2

Fair play to Manila radio that they should warn the public about this issue, especially to those travelling from the Iwantwank market to the Hooflungdung festival. Travel with care folks.

..been to the above festival some time ago, met the Hooflungdung challenge championship winner, guy by name of Willie Catchet, congratulated him and shook his hand...a big mistake ..Willie Catchet indeed he did.

• Like 1

Sadly Clevedon is not high on the agenda out in the Boondocks except in my mind for fellow City fans needing to get to Ashton Gate.

No wonder the love life is struggling if your missus farts, snores and grunts.

If she also has itchy bollocks, then it might already be too late!

Its not all bad to be fair, she saves me a few quid.

We share and go halves nowadays on the cost of razors, shaving foam, preperation H cream, athletes foot treatments and boxer shorts amongst other things.. :)

Oh and she says when I loose my teeth she'll be happy to share here Polygrip and steradent glass with me too.

Edited by WhistleHappy