IGNORED

The Official Champions V Leeds United Match Day Thread

An attacking line up, whichever way you splice it.

Don't know enough about Leeds' attacking options nor midfield to know if this line up will have enough steel to hold them, but hope that both Pack and Smith sit back to give Robinson the licence to range forward.

Only prediction from me is that both teams will score, and Kodjia will get one for us again.

The Pack & Smith combo just not working for me, Korey doesn't know whether to stick or twist and whenever Pack gets left as the holding midfielder we are so vulnerable to quick counter attack due to his lack of pace.Feeling gloomy can only see another defeat for us, until we can strengthen centre midfield.

Not so much the individuals for me, as right now the shape of the team and lack of numbers of experienced midfielders. Lets hope if nothing else we can look much more solid and harder to play through.

Not so much the individuals for me, as right now the shape of the team and lack of numbers of experienced midfielders. Lets hope if nothing else we can look much more solid and harder to play through.

Our biggest weakness is counter attack...so many times we are undone that way. We've got to get narrower when defensive.

I was hoping to tell this to SC tonight...but unfortunately work has curtailed this, and Kylie Pentelow made me mess my only clean pants again....so info will have to wait til next home game ;-)