IGNORED

Ben Hamer

TammyAB

He hasn't had the best of starts to his Bristol City career, but what a performance that sounded like today. He won us the game and was probably MOTM. This game reminded me of a couple of seasons ago when we played Peterborough away and Fielding put in the performance of his life to win us the game which was the turning point in his City career. Let's hope this is the same for Ben. COYR! 

Was great listening to the boro commentary who were disbelieving what they were seeing, world class saves made.  :chant6ez:

Boys will be pumped!

I could hardly bring myself to listen to the City commentary! Talk about sitting on the edge of your set. Great result and it sounded as though Ben had a great game. Delighted for him.

If I'm honest he wasn't filling me with confidence early on and he was a lucky boy when he nearly got caught out by a player behind him.

But second half especially he was very good. Was at the other end of the stadium but the save from a header looked like a worldy... It looked that much of a goal that that boro were already celebrating and I was head in hands. Great save.

Max O'Leary deserved his chance today

Behave. Put a kid who has never played adult football into the game against potentially the best team in this division??? If Fielding had been fit I think he'd have played but no way O'Leary deserves anything yet.

Behave. Put a kid who has never played adult football into the game against potentially the best team in this division??? If Fielding had been fit I think he'd have played but no way O'Leary deserves anything yet.

He played against Braga. A team by miles superior to Boro. Hamer should have been on the bench today because of his poor games against Brentford and Leeds.  

He played against Braga. A team by miles superior to Boro. Hamer should have been on the bench today because of his poor games against Brentford and Leeds.

He played in a friendly in front of about 75 people. Today was a full Riverside against international players in a league game. No way that is the right thing to do.

I would never call you idiot.

I would never come out with nonsensical rubbish like suggesting putting an 18yr old with absolutely zero, zilch, nada experience of mens football at this level, apart from a few friendlies, into a game of this magnitude against arguably one of the 3 best teams in this division, over a player who has just about settled in to the team (which I hasten to add is his team, could well have been a few nerves in his first few games) and played and kept clean sheets in the prem last season. If I did, please feel free to call me an idiot as I would thoroughly deserve it.

Archived