IGNORED

Ben Hamer

TammyAB

Ben Hamer should not have played today. Max O'Laeary deserved his chance based on his recent form and Ben Hamers abysmal games against Brentford & Leeds.

Max O'Leary did not 'deserve' anything! He's never played a competitive professional game of football for ***** sake. Why would you chuck him in against the best team in the league.

Although I have recently been thinking how much shit you spout most of the time.

I must say that Bristol City Sweden isn't afraid to ruffle a few feathers. I don't always agree with him but admire his pluck. Just wish Bob Houghton from Malmo had had a bit more Bristol City Sweden in him. Don't forget it was that other Scandinavian export Benny who suddenly dropped Welch and put the young, inexperienced Steve Phillips in goal, and it worked.

However, it sounds that Hamer more than justified his selection today.

He hasn't had the best of starts to his Bristol City career, but what a performance that sounded like today. He won us the game and was probably MOTM. This game reminded me of a couple of seasons ago when we played Peterborough away and Fielding put in the performance of his life to win us the game which was the turning point in his City career. Let's hope this is the same for Ben. COYR!

Lad is class, getting fit, loves the club, lives local, what a signing

Based on facts before the game he should have been dropped. Today he had a very good game. I hope he has now steadied the ship.

Totally disagree with your points.

I was at the Braga game and he didn't have much to do. Give me Ben Hamer who has prem experience over a youngster who at most has u21 experience.

You should know never to write off city players after 2 games.

Totally disagree with your points.

I was at the Braga game and he didn't have much to do. Give me Ben Hamer who has prem experience over a youngster who at most has u21 experience.

You should know never to write off city players after 2 games.

I haven't written him off but based on his school boy errors against Brentford & Luton he should have been benched today. Fair enough if you disagree.

Hamer is a keeper with Premier league experience and highly thought of so has obvious class. He's also a City fan. I have no doubt he was not happy with his performances v Brentford and Leeds and he has said as much in his interviews.

Once he's fit and used to our team, I can't see Frankie shifting him. A Charlton supporting friend of mine raves about him and thinks he's England class. Wether he is that good in the future remains to be seen but he's a damn fine keeper, albeit new to the club and he's playing for the team he supports.

Give the lad time, he will do well by us, I have no doubt at all.

Archived