IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Haha to think I watched 12 rounds of Murray and could've been watching that. Last 3 rounds were gripping. Josh Taylor proper talent.

Yarde looked good tonight too. He's had some stick from OTIB pundits, not sure why?

Because he chats absolute breeze about who he's going to ko next then fights another tomato can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Not exactly an uncommon characteristic of a boxer then! 

Definitely not mate, but given the way Frank has cosseted him thus far he could do with a bit more perspective and humility!

Callum Johnson would absolutely batter him imo.

4 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

Stortz, any idea of the Gassiev PPV price? 

Can't seem to see it anywhere.. 

Yeah I was wondering this too, really excited for the fight but as there probably won’t be much of an undercard if any i won’t be paying much for it. Got a sneaky feeling Gassiev might win this.

On 15/07/2018 at 10:07, Ohbasso said:

Yeah on sky, I was out so haven’t watched it back yet. Always nice to have another English world champion.

Hmm, it's not quite a world title is it, Groves holds the proper 'Super' version of it, Rocky now has the 'Regular' strap. The WBA just love those sanctioning fees haha.

@B1ackbird, @Super is bang on, it's £9.95. If you want it free I would recommend getting AceStream and a VPN and watching on that, there are always great streams for AS on the Live Boxing Reddit.

Gutted AJ Povetkin is 22/09, I'm at a mate's wedding. Is it rude to leave at 2100?!

• Like 1