IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

Yeah that was impressive from Smith, that said I've never been as hot on Fielding as others have.

Needs to step it up now and get a world title shot next year. Groves is an obvious choice as a lead-up fight and a good money spinner.

I'm hoping to get tickets for Frampton v Quigg next February. Should be a cracker that.

38 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Cox isn't the same standard,smith has to look start looking at jack and that standard soon,maybe a groves warm up before it

Would Groves look at Smith? I doubt it, one loss away from being an also ran, the Germans want their money back...

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2015‎ ‎21‎:‎23‎:‎41, Tomarse said:

He seems the real deal but until he goes 8-10 rounds and has his chin tested we'll never quite know. Bruno was easily the best 6 round fighter of his generation but anyone who got past that knew they'd win..well except McCall 

Absolutely! Watched every fight that Frank had. The defeat against Bone Crusher was probably the worse one for me. Frank never did quite get it that you could go down on one knee and take a count for a breather. Once he was on the ropes it was like chopping a tree down.

Anyone else been watching Gennady Golovkin (GGG) of late.

The man is an absolute beast with hands made of iron. Martin Murray did really well to last 11 rounds with him.

Not sure there's anyone out there at the moment that can come anywhere close to him.

• Like 1