IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

On 25/11/2015, 21:50:21, Tomarse said:

It's Enzo v Jones Jr this weekend isn't it? 

Yeah, what's that all about? Sad to see Jones Jnr need money so badly (I presume) that he has to step in the ring with a no-mark like Maccarinelli. Absolutely disgusting and I have no interest in watching it.

1 minute ago, B1ackbird said:

Have to agree with Fury, VK's jab and grab style is boring to watch, I've only managed to sit through two of their fights, Lewis and Haye, hope Saturday's fight is better than that...

Last Vlad fight I saw was when he beat Povetkin in Moscow - truly awful fight. Vlad just kept leaning on him everytime he came close. He is dull to watch.

Fury may cause him some problems early on if he has a go but Vlad will be cautious as ever. His defence will be strong and that jab will hurt Fury.

I can't believe this fight is PPV and I certainly won't be wasting £17 watching it. Probably listen on the radio instead with Mike Costello's excellent commentary.

8 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Have to agree with Fury, VK's jab and grab style is boring to watch, I've only managed to sit through two of their fights, Lewis and Haye, hope Saturday's fight is better than that...

I would expect Fury to give VK more of a fight than Haye did. Can't see it being a classic though.

Edited by Super

6 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yeah, what's that all about? Sad to see Jones Jnr need money so badly (I presume) that he has to step in the ring with a no-mark like Maccarinelli. Absolutely disgusting and I have no interest in watching it.

Last Vlad fight I saw was when he beat Povetkin in Moscow - truly awful fight. Vlad just kept leaning on him everytime he came close. He is dull to watch.

Fury may cause him some problems early on if he has a go but Vlad will be cautious as ever. His defence will be strong and that jab will hurt Fury.

I can't believe this fight is PPV and I certainly won't be wasting £17 watching it. Probably listen on the radio instead with Mike Costello's excellent commentary.

That's the problem with ref's allowing VK to lean and grab opponents before they can punch, a great tactic if it wasn't illegal...

Furys got a fast jab, not quite as hard as VK's...

i bought Fury's DVD but it turned out to be Brad Pitt in a tank, bonkers!!!

19 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Same here mate.

The nearer the fight gets the more I want fury to win,can't stand either of them,klit is a good methodical boxer but who wants to see that,fury is just a ass with a weak chin,Joshua would beat both right now but I can understand  why know it all Hearn isn't rushing him,klt inside 5 for me,once fury gets hit it's over 

10 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

That was great by klit,take my hat off to him,mind games are great,bet furys head has gone now

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

How many sneaky things have klit camp come up with 

What are you talking about? Fury's team getting Klitschko to have his wraps done again is surely a small 'win' for Fury.