IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

Fury Klitschko is off

Fury has supposedly sprained his ankle. You wonder if it's tit for tat after Wlad did the same to him the first time they were due to fight.

Edit- actually I've just seen a picture of the ankle, it does look screwed.

Edited by Stortz

2 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

The Beast from the east, John Mugabe?

Just 'The Beast' wasn't he, if you mean John Mugabi the Ugandan fella who had the barnstormer with Hearn?

Nikolai Valuev was 'the beast from the east' though, the enormous bugger Haye beat.

It's weird, this little rant (warning, very strong language!) looks to have been filmed at the same time as his announcement that it's off...

Why go to all the trouble of cussing Wlad out if he knew the fight was postponed, especially in such unpleasant terms!

1 hour ago, Stortz said:

Just 'The Beast' wasn't he, if you mean John Mugabi the Ugandan fella who had the barnstormer with Hearn?

Nikolai Valuev was 'the beast from the east' though, the enormous bugger Haye beat.

Yeah, I think the from the east bit was from the cover of the ring magazine when he fought Hagler.

• Like 1

On 06/06/2016 at 11:44, joe jordans teeth said:

Should be a cracking day of sport,if England win the group the 2nd round game will be that day followed by Joshua card and then Thurman v porter

On 06/06/2016 at 11:44, joe jordans teeth said:

Should be a cracking day of sport,if England win the group the 2nd round game will be that day followed by Joshua card and then Thurman v porter

What's your prediction for tonight? Tough fight for AJ, whose saying more defensive tonight than previously. Wants to show his boxing brain 

2 hours ago, daored said:

What's your prediction for tonight? Tough fight for AJ, whose saying more defensive tonight than previously. Wants to show his boxing brain 

Think AJ will make it another easy nights work,breazeale won't lie down and expect him to stay a couple of rounds or so,people don't realise how hard Joshua hits ,the Thurman porter fight is the the one I'm looking forward to going to be so intriguing.sorry for the so many ,,,,,, when I get on a rant there is no stopping me :laugh:

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Think AJ will make it another easy nights work,breazeale won't lie down and expect him to stay a couple of rounds or so,people don't realise how hard Joshua hits ,the Thurman porter fight is the the one I'm looking forward to going to be so intriguing.sorry for the so many ,,,,,, when I get on a rant there is no stopping me :laugh:

No worries buddy, appreciate you like your boxing. The Groves fight is the one for me, two guys with everything to lose 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Agree JJT, Breazeale is the definition of the easy first defence for AJ.

12 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Forget that was on, isn't Brook over there with Sky for the fight?