IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

Please, please can they just put AJ in the ring with Haye. I'm sick to death of this clown saying he can see the shots coming and can slip them, AJ doesn't have the power to hurt him etc, etc.

I know he's building up the fight for a payday, but every time he's fought anyone decent there's always an excuse afterwards. I look forward to the excuses when AJ puts him on the floor. Maybe, we should have a poll !

25 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It's interesting that Pete Fury thinks he should avoid him. He obviously sees something that many of us don't and I tend to respect his views as he certainly knows how to set Tyson up for fights. Maybe AJ stands up to upright at times?

I also get feeling Hearn will keep him away from Haye for some reason 

He certainly has up to now

25 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It's interesting that Pete Fury thinks he should avoid him. He obviously sees something that many of us don't and I tend to respect his views as he certainly knows how to set Tyson up for fights. Maybe AJ stands up to upright at times?

I also get feeling Hearn will keep him away from Haye for some reason 

A fully firing Haye is a nightmare for AJ because of his movement and speed imo. If you can criticise AJ for anything it's definitely being a little upright and stiff. He also tends to stand off and admire his work on occasion; Haye punches very effectively for such a comparatively small heavyweight and would be exactly the sort of fighter to take advantage of those flaws.

The question is, just how much of Haye in his pomp is left after the shoulder surgery.

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

A fully tuned-up Haye would beat Joshua IMO, as would Fury. He is ridiculously open defensively, Haye would be teeing off for fun.

I don't see that, for me AJ is too powerful and too good for either.

Just read this about Nandrolone, the steroid Tyson Fury allegedly tested positive for...

It can also be taken as an anabolic steroid and is on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned list. Among its side effects are wild mood swings, baldness and kidney damage.

He is bang to rights haha!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stortz said:

Just read this about Nandrolone, the steroid Tyson Fury allegedly tested positive for...

It can also be taken as an anabolic steroid and is on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned list. Among its side effects are wild mood swings, baldness and kidney damage.

He is bang to rights haha!

Let's be honest would it really surprise anyone? 

24 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Jumping two weight divisions now is a bit daft. Plenty of other big fights at 147 surely.

He'll get the same treatment Khan got from Alvarez I'd imagine.

Very true,he could of ruled the roost but fair play to him as everybody else seems to not want to fight ggg dispite their mouth 

• Like 1