IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

On 31 May 2017 at 22:40, Super said:

Anyone else going to see AJ at the marriot tomorrow evening? Looking forward to it.

How was the great man Super?

more importantly, did you assertain if he was capable of taking his kids to school unprotected?

47 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

How was the great man Super?

more importantly, did you assertain if he was capable of taking his kids to school unprotected?

Was a long old night! Didn't sit down for food till 10pm photos were taking ages then had the auction don't think he took the stage till 11.30. Very young crowd with lots of women! He talked well though as he always seems to, one thing is for sure he will never underestimate any fighter. Top bloke.

• Like 2

On 06/06/2017 at 13:53, SARJ said:

Looks like Wlad v AJ II will be happening. Venues range from Cardiff to Nigeria!

The IBF have granted the exemption for the Pulev mandatory, so everyone is just waiting for Wlad to officially trigger the clause. I reckon it will be in Cardiff. I can't for a moment see how Nairobi is safe and the Gulf is in major political turmoil.

On 06/06/2017 at 17:22, Super said:

Haskins fighting on Saturday I see :bored:

Is he likely to win?

I don't know, Adam Booth is mega confident and the bookies strongly favour Burnett, but you can never write off Haskins dragging a positive result from a fight. The atmosphere is going to be very hostile for Lee, that's for sure.

Eubank jnr v 87 year old Arthur Abraham on itv box office I see hahahahaha! Who on earth would PPV for that?!

Edited by Stortz

On 6/6/2017 at 17:22, Super said:

Haskins fighting on Saturday I see :bored:

Is he likely to win?

Used to train with Lee in St Pauls. Such a shame that many of his big fights end up being seemingly boring as he's got a great style and superb movement. Some of his most explosive fights included the loss to Jamoye in Belgium, which wasn't even broadcast over here (it's a real tear up and available on Youtube) and of course when he won the World Title against Japanese challenger Iwasa at Whitchurch, which was on Channel 5. Great fight ending in round 5 KO.

Hopefully the Burnett fight will be a bit more exciting than Haskins v Hall 2.

8 hours ago, SARJ said:

Used to train with Lee in St Pauls. Such a shame that many of his big fights end up being seemingly boring as he's got a great style and superb movement. Some of his most explosive fights included the loss to Jamoye in Belgium, which wasn't even broadcast over here (it's a real tear up and available on Youtube) and of course when he won the World Title against Japanese challenger Iwasa at Whitchurch, which was on Channel 5. Great fight ending in round 5 KO.

Hopefully the Burnett fight will be a bit more exciting than Haskins v Hall 2.

Spot on,I sparred him a few times back in the day,the real Haskins is a real good boxer just seems when he gets in the ring he somehow is a totally different person and makes it a boring as hell fight 

Although chris saniager has been in Haskins corner since he was a teenager he did him no favours tonight.

Should have pulled him out possibly after the arm injury and defiantly after the 10th.

Also what he was saying up until the last round to Haskins was a joke! 

He was as poor as the American judge who gave Haskins 10 rounds!!