IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

5 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Taylor looked great, worked out a very awkward fighter and put him away in style. Fair play to him, he may be very, very good.

The bookies odds were very strange,1-25 at the least to win and I was like that ain't right surely and still stand by that because it was close,still a novice  tho and to stop him then like you said he might be very very good 

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Anybody watching frampton tonight against the bum,I expect @Owl Visiting is out celebrating getting a result against promotion contenders  :whistle:

Yep I am mate, haven't we done well not to lose any fighters to convenient bathroom disasters this time in Belfast!

Good point today, it's really starting to look like we may be contenders this season.

Edit- Tete just knocked Gonya into the next dimension hahaha

Here it is:

At 03:14

Edited by Stortz

5 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Evening all, 

I think you can make a case for any of them, but the timing is perfect for Smith.

Looking forward to Conlan, for someone who has boxing ability, he just can't help having a tear up.

I'm with you mate, I think Junior may beat Groves unfortunately but I think Mundo would take care of him.

That was a fantastic tear up between Carroll and De Santiago, brilliant.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Anybody watching frampton tonight against the bum,I expect @Owl Visiting is out celebrating getting a result against promotion contenders  :whistle:

:laugh:

Alright all, predicted an entertaining 2-2 draw on here last night, so probably my fault for the snooze fest today. If we were further up the table I wouldn't mind a point against your current side but we are desperate for points. Feels like a write-off for us this season already.

Should be routine for Frampton tonight, will be interesting to see if he does anything different now he's with Jamie Moore.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, B1ackbird said:

Don't know mate, perhaps they wouldn't pay LSC enough to defend in Belfast.

Frampton had the royal hump that Cyclone hadn't delivered him a massive fight against LSC or someone of a similar stature at Windsor Park as promised afaik, instead he got slated to fight that no mark who fell over pre fight at the Odyssey, his career seemed to be going in reverse.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Frampton had the royal hump that Cyclone hadn't delivered him a massive fight against LSC or someone of a similar stature at Windsor Park as promised afaik, instead he got slated to fight that no mark who fell over pre fight at the Odyssey, his career seemed to be going in reverse.

Think it was a stroke of luck that previous opponent falling in the shower, as he'd obviously already fallen out with them before the fight and then missing the weight.

Always think this referee looks like Jim Murphy btw.