IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

Can't see Wilder not winning this and fairly early on. Fury isn't ready for this, he's lost too much weight in such a short space of time and hasn't had enough warm up fights. I don't rate Wilder at all, but Fury is toast in this one. He'll run out of energy and wont be able to dodge the onslaught once Wilder gets a shot in. One thing Wilder does well is finish once he has connected.

• Like 1

On 20/11/2018 at 14:49, Stortz said:

Tbh I think this is Hearn just trying to keep the April Wembley fight relevant and in the news, bacause we all know Whyte is guaranteed the shot as long as he beats Del- unless Wilder spanks Fury into retirement and his team get a sudden dose of financial realism. Speaking of which, they have apparently shifted less than 8k tickets for the Staples Centre on 01/12 thus far.

All very very true :clap:

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Really don’t know mate,can’t stand either if I’m honest but if pushed I hope wilder knocks him out

Fair one. He's brought it on himself really. 

Think I'm the same as everyone in that I can see Wilder blowing him away early on as much as I can see Tyson boxing his head off for 12 rounds and completely embarrassing Wilder.

It's seemed weird this week, seeing all the build up to a big fight and not having Eddie Hearn's mug everywhere. 

16 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Fair one. He's brought it on himself really. 

Think I'm the same as everyone in that I can see Wilder blowing him away early on as much as I can see Tyson boxing his head off for 12 rounds and completely embarrassing Wilder.

It's seemed weird this week, seeing all the build up to a big fight and not having Eddie Hearn's mug everywhere. 

Yeah nobody really knows which makes it a good fight to watch,as for Eddie I’m sure he will make up for it after tonight and building up the chisora fight,be 24/7 Eddie