IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

54 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Have you watched it Stortz? Don't want to give any spoilers away,  but I haven't seen a fight like that for ages... 

No mate, just turned over to BT after you posting there was a card on there. Will find the Maxwell one now...

edit hahahahahahaha wonderful

Edited by Stortz

On 12/03/2019 at 08:30, Stortz said:

I'm calling it now, surely this is the worst card ever put on at the 02? And I say this as someone who loves Dave Allen.

Hearn must be sailing pretty close to the wind with Sky now, surely they won't put up with much more of the crap he's offered in the UK so far this year.

Probabaly not worse than Okolie Chamberlain

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Worst year of boxing ever, are there any fights to look forward to?

Not great is it. 

The inevitable step up to heavyweight for Usyk will be interesting to watch if it's Takam as rumoured. 

Hopefully Whyte gets the winner from Wilder/Breazeale before end of the year, fwiw I think he beats both. 

Lomachenko Crolla will only go one way.

Logan Paul vs KSI? ?

Rungvisai Estrada 2 on 26/04.

As @Carey 6 says, the Usyk Takam card is looking like it could be decent in May.

Surely Mundo is due a really big fight this year too.

But yeah, it is a massive let down compared to what it looked like we were going to get this year.

Edited by Stortz

On 27/03/2019 at 13:50, Stortz said:

Rungvisai Estrada 2 on 26/04.

As @Carey 6 says, the Usyk Takam card is looking like it could be decent in May.

Surely Mundo is due a really big fight this year too.

But yeah, it is a massive let down compared to what it looked like we were going to get this year.

Mundo got messed about waiting for GG, must have at least three fights this year being that these are the times he needs to make his money.. 

Feel a bit for AJ As I believe he wanted Wilder and Fury in the next 12 months, Fury got an offer he couldn't refuse and Wilder never had any intention of fighting Joshua... 

12 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

Saw Billy Joe Saunders mention he'd like to fight Callum Smith in an interview yesterday, seems ridiculous to me that they could be in a ring together, I always think of Billy Joe as way too small. 

Hahaha Mundo would absolutely destroy BJS. I see his comeback fight is now in the boxing hot-spot of Stevenage!

I don't t know what they've been putting in Pricey's cornflakes but he has the raging hump at Ali (very strong language)

I'm quite looking forward to the card tomorrow, it's going to be dumb but fun!

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Evening all, especially to you @Owl Visiting !

Fantastic result this afternoon, now for what could be a very entertaining card. Beefy v Eggington is a guaranteed war.

11 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Evening Stortz. 

I'd imagine Owls pretty happy with our result... 

Price on soon, should be good. 

Evening chaps.

Great result for you today, delighted that you've damaged the pigs promotion hopes, but equally frustrating as I'm still clinging on to our own faint playoff chance.

At least Norwich did us both a favour this evening.

Looking forward to some boxing tonight.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Evening chaps. Is tonight the night we see David Price’s retirement fight???

I think everyone wanted him to beat Provetkin, but as Freddy Roach said "I wish Amir Khan well in his career but you can't train a chin..," 

• Like 1