IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

59 minutes ago, daored said:

Has to be Whyte 

No chance mate, that's wasted a) on New York and b) at this short notice. Whyte said a 14 week camp was too short for AJ, no way he jumps in with 7 weeks notice.

Pulev is cut and suspended after his sex pest routine, so it won't be him. Would absolutely love to see Ortiz but I don't know if Eddie would risk it. Manuel Charr is still circling the plughole, but let's be honest he is shit.

Basically, given he signed for Matchroom last week, it'll probably be Michael Hunter, sadly.

18 minutes ago, Stortz said:

No chance mate, that's wasted a) on New York and b) at this short notice. Whyte said a 14 week camp was too short for AJ, no way he jumps in with 7 weeks notice.

Pulev is cut and suspended after his sex pest routine, so it won't be him. Would absolutely love to see Ortiz but I don't know if Eddie would risk it. Manuel Charr is still circling the plughole, but let's be honest he is shit.

Basically, given he signed for Matchroom last week, it'll probably be Michael Hunter, sadly.

Isn’t Whyte already in training for an unidentifiable opponent, this was announced after AJ fight was.  The date of that fight is 13 July.

Whyte has been interviewed today and says he wants the fight on that date, other name mentioned is Parker.

Add in Whyte has been touting himself out in the states recently , I think it’s a strong possibility 

16 minutes ago, daored said:

Isn’t Whyte already in training for an unidentifiable opponent, this was announced after AJ fight was.  The date of that fight is 13 July.

Whyte has been interviewed today and says he wants the fight on that date, other name mentioned is Parker.

Add in Whyte has been touting himself out in the states recently , I think it’s a strong possibility 

Matchroom aren't even considering Whyte as per Michael Benson and others. No way will they move the date, they've got Taylor going for undisputed, Mundo defending his title, Kell Brook as well.

Apparently Matchroom are now negotiating with Charr I'm sad to report.

On 18/04/2019 at 08:31, Super said:

Can anyone make a case for Amir at the weekend?

Sadly, no.. 

I like Khan, a fast fighter, good skills but the chin isn't up to it, I've had the feeling for a while that he wasted his best 2-3 years sat in a nightclub waiting for Mayweather/Packman to say yes to a mega fight. 

As for vanity fights, they will carry on until someone is killed (or perhaps not even then)... 

Haha, the temerity of the fat cheating bastard to claim AJ was juicing at the presser.

He is one thick ******* yank cheat. He hasn't even got a semi credible excuse like Tyson's boar, Clenelo's beef of Billy Joe's sinus spray! EPO is only injected, there's no accidental ingestion, and is often used in a trio with human growth hormone and 'roids , hence the mega busting. He should get a life ban imo, he's been popped before.

You wonder how much blood he had in his drug system.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stortz said:

Haha, the temerity of the fat cheating bastard to claim AJ was juicing at the presser.

He is one thick ******* yank cheat. He hasn't even got a semi credible excuse like Tyson's boar, Clenelo's beef of Billy Joe's sinus spray! EPO is only injected, there's no accidental ingestion, and is often used in a trio with human growth hormone and 'roids , hence the mega busting. He should get a life ban imo, he's been popped before.

You wonder how much blood he had in his drug system.

I don’t think anybody bought the fighters you mentioned excuses but they were clever where it couldn’t be proven either way but as you said stortz it’s beyond madness what he has done and this clown should be thrown out for good otherwise what is the point 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Evening chaps.

Anyone coming up to Sheffield on Monday?

Is it a must win for you?

Must win for us , but think will playing you at the wrong time , you’ve certainly picked up in form and results.

Any decent pub suggestions pre game ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Evening chaps.

Anyone coming up to Sheffield on Monday?

Is it a must win for you?

Not me mate. Impressed with you lot last night tough game for us.

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

More empty seats than the mem. 

Sure Fat Frank will be all over that.