IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

11 minutes ago, daored said:

Must win for us , but think will playing you at the wrong time , you’ve certainly picked up in form and results.

Any decent pub suggestions pre game ?

In Hillsborough I'm not too sure, not a fan personally. 

If you're going via the city centre, Division Street is good, runs parallel to West Street (also decent) which has the tram stops straight to the ground. Every other building on those two roads is a pub/bar, most are good. 

If you're coming in via train, The Sheffield Tap inside the train station is good if you like cask handpulls and that sort of thing.

58 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

If you're going via the city centre, Division Street is good, runs parallel to West Street (also decent) which has the tram stops straight to the ground. Every other building on those two roads is a pub/bar, most are good. 

If you're coming in via train, The Sheffield Tap inside the train station is good if you like cask handpulls and that sort of thing.

Evening all.. 

TBH We"re probably better off playing good sides away from home than struggling to break down sides at AG

Edited by B1ackbird
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

When went to Blades couple of weeks ago went to Howard’s opposite station , fancy a change will take up your recommendations- thank you 

6 minutes ago, daored said:

When went to Blades couple of weeks ago went to Howard’s opposite station , fancy a change will take up your recommendations- thank you 

Nice one, it's a decent walk from the station. Probably best jumping in a taxi (will only be about a fiver) The Frog and Parrot is a good starting point on Division Street. 

1 hour ago, Stortz said:

Povetkin surely.

edit- evening @Owl Visiting! Not attending sadly. Please hand over the 3 points, thank you in advance.

I stand corrected! RIvas is a good fight, but I can't help but think that Whyte could have been fighting AJ at Wembley tonight rather than announcing this.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1