IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

Good night tonight lads, (and lasses) Mrs watching Eurovision, I've got Saunders on BT and Kelly (not the one we just sold) in Glasgow, then a quick kip and it's Wilder on Sky not Box Office, the last heavyweight world title fight that isn't pay per view? 

? 

15 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Good night tonight lads, (and lasses) Mrs watching Eurovision, I've got Saunders on BT and Kelly (not the one we just sold) in Glasgow, then a quick kip and it's Wilder on Sky not Box Office, the last heavyweight world title fight that isn't pay per view? 

? 

Who do you think wins the big one bird,has to be Australia surely ?

• Haha 2

Evening all, fights galore tonight!

You could make a good argument that Taylor is the most exciting British boxer to watch atm, and Inoue is always brilliant. Both of them are in genuinely competitive bouts tonight, although I expect each to win by KO.

Joyce Ustinov might be worth watching from the sizzling boxing Mecca of Stevenage, if only to see how many punches a HW can throw without KOing his opponent; I'm not sure BJS will be haha.

You can only really see Wilder winning sadly, probably around 6-8, but I reckon Breazale will give a better account of himself than he did against AJ- and even then he took his licks and kept coming back for more despite losing every round.

Edited by Stortz

12 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

When will Ashton Gate hold a top night of fighting 

When we get a top quality Bristolian fighter through I guess mate.

The new basketball arena at AG is being touted as a 5/6k boxing venue too I'm sure I read?

Edit- great minds @TomF

Edited by Stortz

3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Bloody excited for this! Not seen Inoue before but read plenty about him.

As for Taylor, I believe he is one of the most exciting out there. Was great when he was fighting on channel 5.

You're in for a treat mate, this guy is serious.

• Like 1