IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

3 hours ago, OutstandingMixer said:

Whatever you think of Wilder as a boxer, he has amazing speed and power. Not sure Joshua would have got up from that punch...

I'm absolutely sure Joshua wouldn't have walked into that punch with his guard down in the first place, he's a far better boxer than that.

Shocking from Breazeale, he looked terrified throughout. You're not going to beat Deontay by standing in the pocket throwing nothing while you stop his shots with your chin.

Fair play to Wilder though, his power is real.

J

25 minutes ago, Stortz said:

I'm absolutely sure Joshua wouldn't have walked into that punch with his guard down in the first place, he's a far better boxer than that.

Shocking from Breazeale, he looked terrified throughout. You're not going to beat Deontay by standing in the pocket throwing nothing while you stop his shots with your chin.

Fair play to Wilder though, his power is real.

You're right, Joshua has a much stronger defence, whereas Brezale doesn't seem to have any defence; also, I can't believe how slow he is.  I honestly don't know how Breazale is a professional boxer, appearing in world title fights.  Apart from his size, he has nothing.  He has zero talent, doesn't have the muscle I'd expect from a professional, serious athlete, and couldn't dodge any type of punch.  That was easy work for Deontay. Wilder though, is exceptional and as you say, does have incredible power, and also speed.  I appreciate the fact he is ripped with muscle, as it shows he trains like a beast and eats 100% correct for the sport.

I pray for the day Wilder v Joshua is finally made as a fight.  In the meantime, would love to see Dillian have a shot against Deontay.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I’ve put it on,I think fury is 1-100 in betting terms 

Anyone fighting him should simply cover themselves in Clerasil, Hughie would shit himself.

edit my god Norrad is rubbish haha.

Edited by Stortz

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Will be surprised if this goes past 3. Better than nothing on a Saturday night I guess

Don't forget there's also Matchroom's stinker from Maryland overnight!

Shame Usyk got injured, but Hunter and Hrgovic are on the bill, such as it is.