IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

1 hour ago, TomF said:

So White v Rivas and more importantly Chinny Price v White Rhino.  

Yeah and I'm in Cornwall with shit WiFi that precludes streaming, so as there's no radio coverage I'll be relying on you lot and the BBC live text to keep up with it all!

Whyte Rivas could be bloody brilliant and I'm gutted to miss the White Rhino v the Scouse Plumber.

I don't think Eddie's going to enjoy looking at all the empty seats though, I read the other day it's sold eff all, much less than 5k.

Evening all i am looking forward to this fight card tonight, should be a couple of good fights and hopefully Dave Allen gets a win.

Kind of out of date of streams so if anyone finds a decent it would be very appreciated.

Also Luke Campbell vs Lomachenko announced for the end of August.

46 minutes ago, yardy said:

Evening all i am looking forward to this fight card tonight, should be a couple of good fights and hopefully Dave Allen gets a win.

Kind of out of date of streams so if anyone finds a decent it would be very appreciated.

Also Luke Campbell vs Lomachenko announced for the end of August.

Campbell will fight anyone so fair play to him,hope he’s getting paid well

• Like 1

Managed to get a few afternoon ciders in to the point I wanted to buy the fight.

Looking forward to this one, and the Price/Allen fight, even more after the ciders and Chinese. Just need to stay awake for it!

Hoping the undercard fights are worth a watch as well.

26 minutes ago, TomF said:

Hesgoal seems to deliver the goods most of the time thesedays  

Heagoal has never let me down, even when down in dawlish in the past

22 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Managed to get a few afternoon ciders in to the point I wanted to buy the fight.

Looking forward to this one, and the Price/Allen fight, even more after the ciders and Chinese. Just need to stay awake for it!

Excitingly I have just enough 4g coverage to use my phone as a hotspot and stream Hesgol on my laptop.

Please let me know when Chisora or the battle of the Daves start lads, I'm presuming the former first.

Edited by Stortz

29 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Hesgoal is in foreign language and about 40 minutes behind,navix sport is what I’m watching and it’s English comms ,I got it on a app on the firestick but guessing they must have a website 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Hesgoal is in foreign language and about 40 minutes behind,navix sport is what I’m watching and it’s English comms ,I got it on a app on the firestick but guessing they must have a website 

Oh bollocks is it behind? I turned it off after establishing I could do it.

Please come with the streams chaps! @Owl Visiting