IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

3 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Alright mate.,

Gotta be Cheeseman on Points.. 

Interesting next manager.. 

Who would you pick? 

Would be CH but that would be done by now I would of thought if we wanted him,other good people on the list but I honestly couldn’t care anymore it’s took so long I’m losing the will to live 

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Would be CH but that would be done by now I would of thought if we wanted him,other good people on the list but I honestly couldn’t care anymore it’s took so long I’m losing the will to live 

I feel that mate.. 

They might turn up with Potch or Howe.. 

(snigger) 

18 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

Hi guys long time no see, I’ve got Russian commentary on hesgoal, has anyone found an English stream?

The usual ones I use are broadcasting at 9 which I guess is the women fight so using hesgoal as well at the moment,surprising good picture for that site,I’m not paying for a fight in my back garden let alone anyone else’s 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

The usual ones I use are broadcasting at 9 which I guess is the women fight so using hesgoal as well at the moment,surprising good picture for that site,I’m not paying for a fight in my back garden let alone anyone else’s 

Where’s @Stortzmate ? Is he ok ?

17 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Cheers I found sky commentary and a great stream on something called totalsportek.com it’s from fox hd.

30 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Evening all, hope you're all well.

Looking forward to watching some boxing tonight, haven't watched any of the behind closed doors stuff yet.

Can't wait for the Taylor fight, the first one was great.

Evening owl,Taylor lost the first fight in my eyes so she needs a knockout fighting in Hearns back yard