IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

19 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Anyone think Kell has even the slightest chance next weekend? 

I'm afraid Dominic Ingles non appearance as Kells coach speaks volumes for the fight and I hope it's not a case of him saying: "I don't want anything to do with this as Kell doesn't have a prayer.." 

But I fear this is the reason (or part of it)... 

On 10/11/2020 at 13:58, B1ackbird said:

I'm afraid Dominic Ingles non appearance as Kells coach speaks volumes for the fight and I hope it's not a case of him saying: "I don't want anything to do with this as Kell doesn't have a prayer.." 

Didn’t think Dominic ingle was anything to do with Brook anymore,might be wrong tho 

On 10/11/2020 at 13:58, B1ackbird said:

7 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Didn’t think Dominic ingle was anything to do with Brook anymore,might be wrong tho 

Exactly what you sai?

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 14:30, JonDolman said:

Yep, probably. Shame as Kell has been an elite level fighter. But only had one top win on his record. He certainly is not scared of a challenge though. 

I say elite as in ability. His record does not reflect the level of fighter he is or was.

Kell was winning against Spence in the early rounds imo. So that's promising. But agree, it would be a huge upset if Kell wins this one.

Elite level No

World level Yes

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Is there a elite fighter around at the moment,obviously mayweather was but none that I can see at the moment 

Alvarez

Miguel Berchelt

Crawford

Usyk 

Lopez

For me they are the best about but unsure if they are elite

Would have put Lomo top but seems to have lost a bit of his hunger

16 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Alvarez

Miguel Berchelt

Crawford

Usyk 

Lopez

For me they are the best about but unsure if they are elite

Would have put Lomo top but seems to have lost a bit of his hunger

Wouldn’t have Alvarez there,defo lost once if not twice to trip g and that’s before we get to the dodgy Mexican meat he eats 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, phantom said:

Don't think I'll bother after seeing this.

I'd try hesgoal.com for coverage 

20201128_122056.jpg

Sorry I was talking about the Joyce vs Dubois fight! Not really interested in the Tyson 'fight'. 

Should be a decent British heavyweight fight with the winner (and probably the loser) heading to the world title contender level next year. I'm backing Dubois to win by KO in the later rounds, Joyce lack of head movement weakness will surely be exploited. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Enoch said:

Sorry I was talking about the Joyce vs Dubois fight! Not really interested in the Tyson 'fight'. 

Should be a decent British heavyweight fight with the winner (and probably the loser) heading to the world title contender level next year. I'm backing Dubois to win by KO in the later rounds, Joyce lack of head movement weakness will surely be exploited. 

There will be good streams here for sure mate:

http://crackstreams.com/boxing-streams/

Joyce seems to fight like he's in treacle despite his punch volume. I also think Dubois will win pretty handily, but it'll be a close, exciting fight early on.

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Super said:

Only one fight worth watching and its not the farce in America. Can anyone make a case for Joyce? For me he's getting ko'd.

Joyce stays at one pace throughout his fights it seems. If he can weather the early storm and get past Round 5 I think he’ll set the pace & pinch it on points. 

Not sure he does last that long with Dubois power though.