IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

10 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

Billy Joe has been a complete t*** at times in the past, I would still like to see him win or even put a dent in Canellos armour. 

Trouble is, both are natural counter punchers so we could be waiting along time for it to kick off.. 

Used to really like BJS and he remains one of my missus' favourite fighters but can't see him getting a result over there. He ain't knocking Canelo out and to win on points he is going to need to win the fight wide, by at least 3 rounds. 

Shame it isn't behind closed doors as tens of thousands of Mexicans screaming every time Canelo lands/doesn't land a punch/elbow will influence the scoring against BJS too. 

Be nice if he at least gave Canelo a run for his money though. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChubStixx said:

Anyone staying up or setting their alarm?

I've been looking forward to it for so long, I'm just going to set my alarm and deal with any consequences as they come.

Should be an amazing atmosphere there tonight.

What consequences are you fearing? 

2 hours ago, ChubStixx said:

Anyone staying up or setting their alarm?

I've been looking forward to it for so long, I'm just going to set my alarm and deal with any consequences as they come.

Should be an amazing atmosphere there tonight.

Go tohttps://music.youtube.com/watch?v=w0N4twV28Mw&feature=share bed soon, up for 3ish..

27 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Any links or is everyone signing up for DAZN and then cancelling straight after the fight? £1.99 I believe? 

Yeah £1.99, when it's that cheap there is no need to put yourself through the stress of a stream potentially not working. Some decent content on Dazn too, loads of classic fights from the last 20 years.